- Modal time history analysis
- Steady-state harmonic analysis
- Random vibration
- Response spectrum analysis
- Introduction to nonlinear dynamic simulation
- Rayleigh damping, modal damping, composite damping
- Load vs. time data for nodal forces, pressure loads
- Uniform and nonuniform base excitation in the time or frequency domain for displacement, velocity and acceleration
- Harmonic excitation for nodal forces, pressure loads, uniform and nonuniform ground motions and varied phase angles
- Power spectral density (PSD) excitation curves for nodal forces, pressure loads, uniform and nonuniform ground motions
- Response spectrum analysis (SRS and VRS) excitation for uniform base motion
SOLIDWORKS Simulation Premium Dynamics
Please complete the enquiry form for further details about this course.
- SOLID WORKS Simulation. At least one month using software.